What We Do:
SnapDragon provides an affordable, results-oriented approach, allowing businesses to exert control over their intellectual property (IP). Our multi-lingual Brand Protection Specialists use our software to monitor, report and remove infringing goods from the world’s busiest online marketplaces, auction sites and social media sites protecting our clients’ brands, revenue and, most importantly, their customers.
About Our Team:
We’re an exciting and dynamic start-up company, building something that is brand new to the marketplace. We have a small, friendly team based in an office in Bruntsfield, and we are growing quickly with the help of external investment backers, giving opportunities for progression and skills development.
About the Opportunity:
Our brand protection specialists research, using SnapDragon’s software system, to monitor, identify and report sellers of and links to products which infringe the intellectual property of SnapDragon’s clients.
The specialists may support these results with further intervention and research. They are proactive in researching potential new platforms and sites that emerge, and complete analysis and reports accurately and on time.
- You are reliable, tenacious and self-motivated with meticulous attention to detail and a can-do attitude.
- You have a strong work ethic, excellent problem-solving skills and analytical ability.
- You are proactive, efficient and able to multi-task.
- You are flexible, mature and approachable, and willing, to take on additional tasks to meet objectives and business imperatives.
- You have high levels of proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and excellent online research skills.
- You have excellent oral and written communication.
- You are a great team player, willing to develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- You will have work experience in a customer orientated or service role.
- You may have an interest in branding / trademark issues.
- Experience of working in an international team is an advantage, as is experience in, or with, brands.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter, including details of your current salary.
We welcome applicants from any background. If you have any questions about the role, place of work, or working patterns, please do get in touch using the email above. We look forward to hearing from you.