What We Do:
SnapDragon provides an affordable, results-oriented approach, allowing businesses to exert control over their intellectual property (IP). Our multi-lingual brand protection specialists use our software to monitor, report and remove infringing goods from the world’s busiest online marketplaces, auction sites and social media sites protecting our clients’ brands, revenue and, most importantly, their customers.
About Our Team:
We’re an exciting and dynamic start-up company, building something that is brand new to the marketplace. We have a small, friendly team based in an office in Bruntsfield, and we are growing quickly with the help of external investment backers, giving opportunities for progression and skills development.
About the Opportunity:
The Digital and Brand Marketing Specialist will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing SnapDragon’s Marketing Plan – on and off line.
- Working closely with the sales team to ensure alignment and shared objectives.
- Managing outsourced experts (PR/online marketing).
- Wordsmithing for case studies.
- Overall management of the website, including management and training of website’s live support team and content management.
- Day to day social media management.
- Managing PR/marketing activity around trade shows/events/exhibitions/speaking opportunities and seeking out relevant opportunities.
- Supporting the team at events such as these, including attending and developing relationships with key media both in the UK and overseas.
- Organising photoshoots, videos and managing external agencies involved.
- Keeping media files up to date, ensuring relevant links are shared in a digital format.
- Attending training events to keep up to date with current trends.
- Assisting in the identification of brands with counterfeit issues for new business targeting.
- Providing administrative support where appropriate and necessary.
- You will have a relevant marketing/digital marketing/media degree and some proven work experience, either inhouse or through an agency.
- You have proven experience of building a brand through digital channels and delivering a successful digital strategy.
- You have knowledge and experience of SEO in terms of navigation and content impact.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills, and a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- You are personable, reliable, and self-motivated, with meticulous attention to detail and a can-do attitude.
- You are a creative thinker, proactive, efficient and able to prioritise and multi-task – with a strong work ethic.
- You are flexible, mature and approachable, willing to suggest and take on additional tasks to meet business imperatives.
- You are a great team player, willing to develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- You will ideally have an interest in branding, and desktop publishing prowess and familiarity with Adobe and other design/publishing suites.
- You may have experience working in an international team, and may have language skills.
Email email@example.com with a covering letter, including details of your current salary.
We welcome applicants from any background. If you have any questions about the role, place of work, or working patterns, please do get in touch using the email above. We look forward to hearing from you.